I-SMARTDESIGN, company registered with the RCS under number 520 337 957
Head office: 30 bis rue du vieil abreuvoir – 78100 Saint Germain en Laye
Contact details: +336 03 36 68 29 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of publication and legal representative: David DELHOMME
Webdesign : Site & Sens – Béatrice Michaux
Photo credit: © adimas / lucadp / vchalup / vectorpouch / putilov_denis / jan- stock.adobe.com / streamline icons 3.0
97-97 bis rue Général Mangin
38100 GRENOBLE – Tel: 04 82 53 02 10
All the elements of any nature whatsoever (texts, documents, photos, graphic elements, etc.) contained on this site may not be copied, total or partial reproduction, or modified without the written authorization of the office of ‘I-smartdesign plastics studies.
Pursuant to the provisions of the European Regulation known as GDPR, the collection and processing of personal data of users of this site comply with the principles of:
– lawfulness, loyalty, transparency;
– collection for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes: management and monitoring of the customer’s account and the relationship with customers;
– data minimization: only the data necessary for the purpose are collected;
– accuracy: all reasonable measures are taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate are erased or rectified;
– limitation of storage: the data is kept for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
– integrity and confidentiality: the data collected is processed in such a way as to guarantee appropriate security of the personal data.
The personal data likely to be collected on this site are the user’s identity as well as his email and telephone address.
The person responsible for processing personal data is: David Delhommé, expert manager in plastics.
In accordance with the regulations in force relating to the processing of personal data, the user has the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning him which can be exercised by postal mail in the form registered with acknowledgment of receipt to the address of 30 bis rue du vieil abreuvoir – 78100 Saint Germain en Laye or by email to email@example.com
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These legal notices are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute relating to the use of this site, and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the French courts may be referred in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.